Journal - Why do you think cyber bullying is such a big issue? Do you think cyber bullying happens in your community and here at Blue Valley High School? Have you ever witnessed cyber bullying? Explain your thoughts and feels about this topic.
I believe cyber bullying is such a big issue because it is an easier way for people to hurt others with out having to see them face to face. They are able to say things that they may not be able to say straight to the victims face, but when they are hidden behind a computer screen, for some reason, it becomes easier. I do think that cyber bullying happens in our community. I don't feel like it is a huge problem in the Blue Valley District, but I do think it happens. I have witnessed cyber bullying, and I know how hurt someone can feel after being bullied online. Cyber bullying is a terrible thing that needs to stop, because it can effect so many people is many different ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment