Journal - What do you know about building and creating a website? Have you ever done it before? List qualities of a well designed and well functioning website.
I know nothing about creating a website, and no I have never done it before. I do know some qualities of a well designed and well functioning website though. First, it should be appealing to the audience. If the website is boring then the user will not want to stay on it. Second, it should be easy to use; simple links and a search bar are good ways to make a website easy to navigate through. As I said, a search bar is a very useful tool in a good website. It is a good way for users to find exactly what they are looking for, and do it fast. Another very important aspect is to make sure that all of the links work.
No comments:
Post a Comment