Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday, February 6

Journal - How did you choose to breakdown your 5 paragraphs of information for your essay? You need and introduction and a conclusion but what are your middle three paragraphs about? Have you found your outline helpful? Why or why not?

I chose to set my paragraphs up three main problems with media and body image. My first paragraph was that it causes people to be insecure about their own bodies, and dislike their own bodies. My second problem was that the media portrays the wrong "perfect" body, and that most of the people you see in the media are fake and airbrushed. My last problem was that the media can cause people to become so insecure that they develop an eating disorder. I found the outline to be very helpful. It was an easy way for me to have all my information already set up and organized before I started writing my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment